McGUNN Heavy Duty Steel In-Floor Safe. Standard Dial Combo. Cover-Plate withSprings
Spring assisted steel cover-plate above safe door. The safe's combination was changed on 2-23-2013. Heavy duty holes, for mounting the safe inside the floor or on top of the floor, come pre-drilled. The McGunn Safe Company, founded in Chicago, Illinois in 1940, is known for manufacturing top quality safes.
Outside Dimensions: 12-5/8"H x 15-1/4"W x 12-1/2D. Interior Dimensions: 9"H x 14"W x 12D.
Cubic Capacity 1.00 cu ft. Please note : If the safe cannot be picked up at our Cincinnati antique store, please refer to the list of blanket-wrap shippers, below, who have served our company well. Find Shippers with Easy Dot Com APP called FRAYT. Please send us a message, and we will promptly reply.
This item is in the category "Business & Industrial\Facility Maintenance & Safety\Access Control Equipment\Safes". The seller is "supermall" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Exterior Depth: 12-1/2 inches
- Exterior Width: 15-1/4 inches
- Exterior Height: 12-5/8 inches
- Model: Floor or In-Floor Safe/ Dial Combo Lock
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Korea, Republic of
- Lock Type: Combination
- Custom Bundle: No
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Floor or In-Floor
- Safe Weight: 100-149.9 lb
- Safe Color: Beige
- Features: Steel Cover-Plate w/Springs
- Maximum User Codes: No Code
- Brand: McGUNN
- Safe Type: Business or Home Heavy Duty
- Safe Capacity: 1-1.9 cu ft
- Number of Doors: 1